expectations.
by Unknown
Dear world,
Sometimes I feel like my expectations for people are too high. I can safely say that I am a nice person. I tend to put other people above me.
I remember one time, a girl needed a ride home. She lived 15 minutes away from me and I knew my mom was off of work. I promptly called my mom to tell her to come pick me up and asked if she could give the girl a ride as well.
My mom said Yes. So, I skipped practice so that my mom could pick us up.
Right when my mom comes, the girl says she doesn't need a ride and that her friend was coming because they needed to talk.
I lied and said that I did not want to go to practice anyway and that everything was fine.
Sincerely,
Me.
P.S Is lying ok in this situation? I think so.